Non-Residential Care Centre Requirement
|Location||Waverley Borough Only|
|Size||1,000-2,500 sq. ft.|
|Use||D1 Use as a Care Facility|
Owen Shipp has been instructed to locate and acquire a new premises within Waverley Borough for a private care centre. Our client has an established business and centre within Guildford Borough and has been approached by Waverley Local Authority to provide similar day care services for disabled children within Waverley Borough.
In order for the premises to be suitable for these purposes:
- It must be ground floor, with disabled accessible doorways and WCs (or the ability to create these).
- Be accessible for a minibus to drop off and pick up in front of the property
- Have 2- 5 on site parking spaces for staff
- Contain a small office element
Please send full details, along with quoting rents, business rates and service charge information by email to email@example.com
|Location||Guildford Town Centre|
|Size||2,500 – 3,500 sq. ft.|
|Tenure||5 to 10 Year Lease Terms|
Owen Shipp Commercial has been retained by a long term town centre occupier to source their new office premises due to expansion.
• Guildford Town Centre.
• 2,500 – 3,500 sq. ft.
• Parking for 2-3 cars.
• 5 to 10 Year Lease Terms.
• Timing of occupation – Q3 2019.
Please send full details, along with quoting rents, business rates and service charge information by email.
New Requirement: B1/D1/D2
|Location||Farnham, Godalming, Guildford, Haslemere|
|Size||1,500 – 3,000 sq. ft.|
|Use||Ground Floor space with DDA compliance. Ideally access to outside space or nearby woodland|
Owen Shipp Commercial has been retained by an established regional Estate Agent to seek new retail premises in the above locations.
• Close to mainline station (Farnham, Godalming, Guildford, Haslemere)
• 1,500 – 3,000 sq. ft. • Suitable parking allocation for staff/customers
• Mainly Ground Floor space with DDA compliance
• Ideally access to outside space or nearby woodland
• Will consider variety of uses if planning Change of Use is feasible.
Please send full details, along with quoting rents, business rates and service charge information by email to:
Alex Bellion: firstname.lastname@example.org